Welcome!

Welcome!

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Numbers 1.2

Today I converted the number grades from the previous Excel document I posted to letter grades using the IF function.  While I did not previously know how to use this function, I didn't find it difficult to use.  However, I don't think I will ever use this function of Excel because as I mentioned before my school district has an online grade book software program that we use called Grade Quick.  It does all the calculations for you!  Also, my school district is moving away from all Microsoft products due to the expense and migrating everything to Google Docs.  I would like to know if all the same functions that work in Excel also work in Google Sheets. Any thoughts?  Comment below!  Oh, and here's the link to the updated Excel document.




No comments:

Post a Comment